Data Center. Enterprise connectivity.

Where we keeping our servers

High Speed

High speed ultra-low latency Cross-Connect. Minimum of 2 network connections to and within the data center, 2 network rooms capable of taking over from one another.

Power Distribution

Systematic double power supply 250 kVA per UPS device Generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hrs.


98% of hosting rooms are free from air conditioning The Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed Air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%.

Data Loss Avoidance

Continuous R&D to simplify server installation and maintenance, and to enable rapid interventions - no dropped ceilings, tailor-made racks…

Verified Protection

Servers can only be physically accessed by authorized employees. Rooms fitted with smoke detection systems.


Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site. Technicians on site 24/7.